Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Seiko Quartz Diver, 7N36-6AO9


Age: August, 1991

Dimensions: 42mm wide (w/o crown), 22mm lugs

Features: Day/Date, Screw-down crown, 200m water-resistance, Ratcheting uni-directional bezel, Applied lumed indexes, Fully lumed hands, Hacking second hand, Hardlex crystal, Gray rubber Seiko Z-22 strap

Notes: I really want a white dialed diver in my collection, but I'm not sure this is it. While I love the overall styling and attention to detail (case is brushed on top but polished on the sides, semi-domed crystal), I'm not a fan of the gold trim. The hour indexes are framed in gold tone material, too, and it's a little too much for me. Also, for as nice and big as the watch is, the face is small in diameter, something I've found with the Boss Diver as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment