Thursday, August 27, 2009

Seiko 5 Sport "Sushi" Diver, 6119-7163


Age: April, 1970

Dimensions: 42mm wide, 19mm lugs

Features: Day, Date, Rotating inner-bezel, Waterproof 70m, Applied hour markers, Glass crystal

Notes: I just sold this great example of a "proof/proof" sport diver. It was a sweet watch that I owned for about two years and just never wore. I'm trying to give my collection some direction, and this piece was one of the odd ones out. I know it went to the good home of a SCWF member.

3 comments:

  1. Nice one Justin - thanks for sharing the collection, nice to see a fellow vintage Seiko lover online!

    Cheers from Canada
    Harry (aka Seiko Champion)
    http://www.harrybishop.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the read, Harry!

    Your blog has been a great resource for me for some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As the recipient of the fine Sushi example shown above, I felt the need to post! I love it as it sits, and it keeps very good time. Justin helped me to locate this one for my Seiko collection, which just keeps on growing.

    ReplyDelete